Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Polls.io.
We offer a free service so that visitors and users can create and share polls. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term Polls.io or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Content & Poll Policy
- Polls.io offers a simple service to create and share Polls. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of the pages and the service offered by this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- Each poll created by Polls.io users has a comments section. We are not responsible by the comments or opinions shared by users.
-polls.io reserves the right to remove polls that are rude, have inflammatory or contain sexual content.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
-You can request the removal of a poll by using the contact us form and submitting the poll link.
IP Storage & Cookie Storage
- The website tracks and stores the IP address of each user who provide’s their vote, for the sole purpose of preventing double voting. This data in conjunction with other data such as browser information is used to ensure that the polls are not misused.
- Other Cookies which need explicit approval from the user includes Amazon Cookies and there 3rd Party Advertisement cookies such as from Google Adsense. If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: like Google Adsense and other advertisers.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Any question or comment you can contact us here: Contact